Brite Winter is still a young and relatively small festival; We’ve reached our first milestone: FIVE years. We rely on people in the community volunteering their time and/or resources towards the goal of making a magical winter experience in the heart of Cleveland. We’re making music, art, and other interactive fun stuff and we need your help…. think of it of an awesome potluck.
Contribute to the Festival Planning Committee
- Have a really cool idea for a temporary art display or fun outdoor activity? Email us.
- Are you a business owner in Ohio City? Email us to learn about how you can participate in the festival.
- Sign up to volunteer for a portion of the festival.
Volunteers on the day of will check in on Bridge Ave and West 26th Place behind Old Angle Tavern
Contribute to Spreading Festival News and Festival Mission
- Invite your friends to like our facebook page
- Follow us on twitter and tweet about recent announcements (@britewinter).
- Write about Brite Winter, or one of the bands or artists at the festival, on your blog (email us for resources, or see here).
- Print flyers and pass them out around your ‘hood or Univeristy (see here).
- Know about fun, music, art, or outdoor events happening in Cleveland, during the winter? Email us so we can write about it and spread the word on other people ‘celebrating winter’.
Contribute to the Bottom Line
- Become a sponsor, visit our sponsors page and contact us about opportunities.
- Make an in kind donation, the Planning Committee has provided a partial list of materials we could use: in kind donations.
- Know someone who should be a Brite Winter Sponsor or Partner? Send them to the sponsors page, or Email us to contact them.
- Support us through a straight up cash donation (we’re a registerd 501(c)(3)), or donate and get a reward through Kickstarter (coming in January +February 2014)