Brite Winter is Cleveland’s Outdoor Winter Art & Music Festival
There might be snow, there might be rain, it might be cold, it might be a blizzard, but it doesn’t really matter. This is Cleveland, and we’re going to play outside. Going on our seventh year, we’ve had more support than ever before, as our region has decided that waiting for summer to have fun is not an acceptable way to live. Sure, we’ll have to work a little be harder for to get what we want… that’s just like us too.
This year Brite Winter will feature more of the things we love: Music, Art and Outdoor Activities. As a community funded and organized event, all of our official programing is free and open to the public, and is made possible largely by support of our attendees. Find out how you can help here.
Here’s Fluri’s advice on how to “Brite Right”
Step 1: Support (if you can) here.
- Buy a hat you can rock at the festival. If you pre-order, we will throw in a pin set
- Chip in a few bucks
- Three words: Fluri’s Fun Pass (5 beverages, VIP Lounge with snacks and exclusive access points)
Step 2: Bundle Up and Get Here
- Hat and Gloves are mandatory, Onsies are encouraged
- Take the RTA to Settler’s Landing – then take the shuttle from there. If you’re not sure what stop that is, look for the art installation
- Ride share – Brite is best with pals
- Park at one of the surrounding lots for $6 (map)
Step 3: Do These Things
- Plan to see your favorite bands and some new ones
- Check out all of our art installations
- Get some grub at a food truck
- Beer and winter cocktails. Did we mention beer? (goose island logo)Visit all three unique art tents! PS – they’re heated
- Play jenky art games!
Step 5. Share!
Step 6. Do it Your Way
- Brite is all about fun, so whatever you chose to do while with us, odds are you’re doing it right